19 February 2012

ALL WRAPPED UP

I've just started making matching gift cards and wrapping paper.  It was a little idea that surfaced and has turned out to be very well received.  

I was particularly pleased with this set I made for my friend Christine.



The card front was made with paper I designed with her name on it, then put through Ulead Photo Express to put the curl in the corner.  I then added a flower with a holographic backer, using papers I bought from Lily of the Valley.  I wrapped the parcel in the 'Happy Birthday Christine' paper I made and added a flower together with a wrapper matching the card wrapper, that was made using an x-cut butterfly punch and holographic paper.

I've had to use pieces of A4 paper, which is a bit of a bind when you have a biggish parcel but I hope to get an A3 printer shortly which will dig me out of that particular hole  :0)

The whole thing was then finished off with a matching envelope.  I must say I was very pleased with the overall result - modesty has never been my strong suit I hasten to add.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are all gratefully received as it helps me decide what to add next. Pop back again soon!