21 February 2012

BELLS - IT WAS THE BELLS!

These little crocheted bells are a real joy. I make a little stash of them for moments when I need that little bit of extra magic.  They can be used, I have found, for so many different projects.
I love decorating cakes but unfortunately am not particularly good at the clever paste sculptures that so many 'proper' cake makers seem to achieve, so - improvise!  The bells were just what I needed for Val and Daves cake and really did the trick - success!



I also needed something quickly to finish off these bouquets of flowers and make them look special and once again the bells added that little 'something' that was just what just the job.


1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are all gratefully received as it helps me decide what to add next. Pop back again soon!