11 February 2013

SPRING FEVER! WITH A SUMMER FREEBIE

Everyone around the world has had cause one way or another to moan about the weather they are getting at the moment, not just here in the U.K. where we have the monopoly on complaining about the weather ;0)   BUT .......  I looked out of the window and what I thought was the last remaining drift of snow turned out to be snowdrops.  Whoopeeee - summer is on the way. Things are looking up.
So to mark the occasion, now I'm up and running again I thought I would pop in another, this time summer themed, freebie for you to download.
It is a .png file with a transparent background and if you have Serif's Craft Artist, you can import it into their frame section, which is handy.

I hope this FREEBIE helps brighten your week and makes you smile.




                 Click here - then right click and save image as .......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are all gratefully received as it helps me decide what to add next. Pop back again soon!