4 November 2013

LANTERN'S GLOW CARD AND GIFT LABEL - DOWNLOADABLE AND PRINTABLE WITH EDITABLE GREETINGS




I made these cards a couple of years ago and by golly weren't they a success!
They are so different from most Christmas cards and because they are 3d will stand very happily on their own and, I found, take pride of place on mantlepieces!

 

I have made the file so you can edit all the text, personalising it for each recipient by just highlighting the 'your text here' and replacing it with your own greeting.



They really are so simple to make, and only require scissors, a craft knife (not essential, but useful) and a bit of double sided tape or glue.



They fit into a C6 envelope and in the UK can be sent by standard 2nd class mail

I've also added an editable gift tag to go with the card to make it an all round package.





I hope you'll have a go at these.  They really are worth the effort and believe me yours will be the Christmas cards that will be noticed and remembered.
Mine were :0)

This file is available from my Etsy store for £1-50p  Instant download .pdf



alt text



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are all gratefully received as it helps me decide what to add next. Pop back again soon!