4 February 2014

ADD YOUR OWN PERSONAL TEXT TO THIS PRINTABLE 'ROMANTIC' WINE BOTTLE COVER :0)

Woohoo! I've done it!

Now I've got the hang of making PDF files editable so the text can be changed to fit occasion, I've been turning my box templates into printable downloadable files.

The first box I tackled was the wine bottle cover which is perfect for when you need to dress up a bottle of wine for a special occasion, and being able to edit the text makes it an even more personal gift.







They fit standard size wine bottles, are super easy and quick to make (Full instructions are included in the file) and take two sheets of A4 card or thick photo paper . They have two panels and a gift tag for you to add your own text, which makes them even better if you want a really personalised gift.


The PDF file costing just £2 is available as an instant download by clicking the button below.


alt text


 


So go on - give them a try, and brighten up someone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are all gratefully received as it helps me decide what to add next. Pop back again soon!