21 January 2014

JUST LOVE MAKING BOXES!



 Christmas was here again, and it was time to sort out some Christmas table goodies.  The theme this year was snowmen and after a lot of thought I came up with these.




They really did look spectacular and as you can see held a nice quantity of goodies, which went down very well.

The smaller crown topped boxes were made using a freebie template kindly supplied by Waltzingmousestamp which I customised to fit my Christmas/New Year theme.  They are super easy to make and take two Ferrero Rocher sweeties. Yum!

Now I have a template for the petal box, I am looking to make a downloadable file for the Christmas version and also for a generic box with an editable name tag, so like mine, the boxes can be personalised.

SO WATCH THIS SPACE . . . .!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are all gratefully received as it helps me decide what to add next. Pop back again soon!