30 March 2014

EDITABLE, PRINTABLE PINK DIAMOND PETAL TOPPED BOX

As Mother's Day is looming, I wanted to make a special little gift for my Mum.  This box is really girly and has started my new 'Pink Diamond' range, which will in time also incorporate a bottle box, a triangular favor box, a tissue cover for tiny tissues, and a bottle collar.




I thought all of these would be useful for Weddings as well as gifts when needed.

The template for this is available from my Etsy shop  - Sheila's Crafty Corner - as an instant download and will cost £2.


alt text


The boxes dimensions are 3,5 x 3.5 x 5 inches  and I have found 16 Lind'or sweeties fit in very well (If they don't get snaffled first)

Once again all the text is editable by highlighting the 'Your text here' and replacing it with your own wording, so you can customise it to your own requirements.  They are very easy to put together with instructions included and take two pieces of A4 card, and fold flat for storage

So what are you waiting for - click on the link above, do a quick download and get those sweeties all wrapped up for that special occasion. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. They are all gratefully received as it helps me decide what to add next. Pop back again soon!